Descrição da vaga
Crave is a technology company that builds eCommerce software for food and beverage businesses.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, affordable, eCommerce mobile apps and websites to small and mid-sized craft food and beverage businesses. We believe these tools will enable independent companies to have a strong chance to compete with the burgeoning monster-entities that continue to consume the retail space.
Our signature product - WhatsGood - is an online marketplace that connects consumers and wholesale food purchasers with local vendors such as farmers, fishermen and artisans.
Our headquarters is located in Providence (RI – USA) but our software development team is based in our Brazilian office in Ribeirão Preto (SP). This position is for the Ribeirão Preto office.
Are you able to understand backend developers and UX designers? Can you put their work together to make beautiful and useful mobile apps?
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to build our new app for Android using native technologies.
Independently of the position we expect that everyone get involved in the development process and be interested in the whole stack and product – there is no part of the system that is somebody's else problem.
Some skills we would like to see in our candidates:
- Experience in Java and Kotlin languages
- Knowledge in modern mobile architectures like MVP, Clean, MVVM
- User Interface design and development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle
- Advanced English (often you will work with international teams)
Also, we would like you to have:
- Good understanding of Git
- Work with positive mind in a fast pacing environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Passion for mobile technology and high quality engineering
- Familiar with agile principles
- Know about automated building, deployment and testing
- Memory management and performance tuning
Compensation: R$ 149.000,00 - R$ 194.000,00 (yearly)
Como se candidatar
- Encontre uma vaga, pesquise seus requisitos e garata que os cumpra.
- Escreva seu currículo e uma carta de apresentação.
- Pegue algumas referências de experiências anteriores.
- Se candidate online ou por E-Mail.
- Após uma semana, entre em contato com o responsável pela contratação.